Stupid flies...

XEN

In Runtime
Grrr... it's really hot here in England (comparatively anyway), so I have to keep my window open, and my light is on and flies like light. So flies keep comin into my room and crawling all over my screen. Most likely non of you care but its dam annoying having to swat them all the time, and saying this makes me feel alot better so thanks. I'd better get back to swatting... :mad:

lol the window was open and the light was on... it was just like a big beacon calling out 'ATTENTION FLIES!!! COME AND BASK IN SOMEONE'S LIGHT!!!' lol

Dude, get a screen, lol

BTW, im going 4for4 fli hitting.

Two with a toy sword, on with a big old plasic thing, and one with a milk jug. Lol....

XEN said:
Grrr... it's really hot here in England (comparatively anyway), so I have to keep my window open, and my light is on and flies like light. So flies keep comin into my room and crawling all over my screen. Most likely non of you care but its dam annoying having to swat them all the time, and saying this makes me feel alot better so thanks. I'd better get back to swatting... :mad:
I live on the Isle of Wight, & it's very hot here, 32c by day, & 20c at night, I have my windows open, but I never have a problem with flies, do you live within a mile of a farm, or refuse dump, or have you got an untidy neighbour?

Brookfield said:
I live on the Isle of Wight, & it's very hot here, 32c by day, & 20c at night, I have my windows open, but I never have a problem with flies, do you live within a mile of a farm, or refuse dump, or have you got an untidy neighbour?

Nope, it's never happened before, but not many lights are on at 11 PM and I forgot to close the blind: so all the flies just...came. Accatualy, I lied some are moths :eek: , but same diff lol.

Back
Top Bottom