Currently going to build up a new computer, wondering if people can help me out...

I don't want a bigger hdd than 80GB, I barely save or put stuff on the hdd. I already have 2 back ups.

Re: Currently going to build up a new computer, wondering if people can help me out...

Yo man, I know your new and all, and thats cool, but try and refrain from double and triple posting
cool0040.gif

Sorry guys... Just sort of updating and see what's good or better, since I'm assuming most of you know a few things about custom built PC's.

The Amish Kid said:
The only thing I could say is maybe get a better powersupply. Then if you have extra pick up 2gb's of memory. Other then that looks good. If you have money this is the powersupply I would go with
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817711002

I'm not spending over $100 on a power supply, I have no reason to. I'm going to do a 2GB of RAM upgrade in the future, and if I need more watt-age through a PSU, then I'll get it, but I find no need to get that much for now.

A new question... Do I need to get drivers for my sata drives even if I'm not doing a RAID 0 setup?

Back
Top Bottom