My Computer is Meowing....

karling07

Daemon Poster
Oh my god. I don't know if this belongs here but I find it more entertaining than a problem.

In the past couple of hours, my computer has been meowing to me. It comes from the speakers, even when nothing is up (no webpages or anything). It's a clear and distinct "Meow!"

I'm getting a little creeped out...

PS: 07mackenzie here, switched usernames because I'm attempting to find a global username that I can use on all forums :)

lol, okay
this happened to me before, but it always happened when i had the page for my debit card (miocard.com) up, and there was a cat in the upper right that would constantly meow lol

Um, is aim by any chance in the background. Because I have a few friends that sign on, and off with really off the wall custom sounds.

So that miay be it. And if you have aim triton, make sure to check processes. Because sometimes it hides from the little process menu by the clock, but its still runnnin.

ArrizX said:
Um, is aim by any chance in the background. Because I have a few friends that sign on, and off with really off the wall custom sounds.

So that miay be it. And if you have aim triton, make sure to check processes. Because sometimes it hides from the little process menu by the clock, but its still runnnin.

Ahhh it was AIM. I had it set to accept other peoples' sounds... lol that was kinda weirding me out. Thanks :)

Don't you just love (not really) viruses that don't do anything bad, but just do funny stuff... lol

If I turn my speakers on full volume they peak up raido singles from ooutside.

Don't ask me how, I GOT NO IDEA.

Back
Top Bottom