stupid regions

Peter Lachowicz

Daemon Poster
im in europe now and i want to buy a polish movie and watch it, but i cant, cuz they are diff regions, and i also want to buy a game there too. Instead of being mature, its 18+.weird, but lol. I have a laptop, and i dont know what i should do. Will the games work on the laptop if they are euro, and the computer is american, and if the movies will work, if they are polish, and the laptop is american What shall i do? :rolleyes:

I think the games should work in any region PC. Ask in the shop(s) though just to be on the safe side :D

they wont tell you anything, i havent tried, but they are propably gonn abe like "i dont really care, itll work fine, just buy the frikking game" lol

games will work fine.
Not 100% sure about the movies, but atleast I was able to play an american dvd on our laptop. (in europe)

You'll need to flash the firmware of your DVD-rom to region free if you wish to view DVD's from a different region.

Peter Lachowicz said:
they wont tell you anything, i havent tried, but they are propably gonn abe like "i dont really care, itll work fine, just buy the frikking game" lol

lol

Back
Top Bottom