I passed my driving test!

Dude trust me, Im some what of a noob driver, and even though yes most cars are automatic, the roads arent so fun..They may be big, but crowded like no other..

99nasha said:
Driving looks so easy in the US. All automatic cars, huge roads. Try coming to drive over here in the UK

When I was in the states for a few months, I found that wierd, so used to driving shift, I found it really boring to drive, nothing like gear changing, and playing it round the corners etc.

I couldn't drive an automatic too much like driving a dodgem car.

EDIT: Oh and congratulations, meant to put that in the first post, incidently what is the pass mark for your driving test over there.

99nasha said:
Driving looks so easy in the US. All automatic cars, huge roads. Try coming to drive over here in the UK

I'm guessing you mean that the majority of cars in the UK are stick, compared to the majority of cars int he US being automatic?

Either way, well, for the state of Illinois atleast, you bring your own car to drive

try driving in poland- im starting to believe that ppl dont do driving tests. My uncle was like- im gonna go on a shortcut, he goes on the sidewalk.....im like wtf are you doing, thers ppl running outta the way. The point is, go to canada or america to do tests, cuz they have lots of space, and auto transmissions-thank god, lol, and congrats

Back
Top Bottom