Iraq Idea

or, just get america and everyone out cuz its all bushs problem, cuz innocent children die too, so if america withdraws all of its troops, and all the other countries, the insurgenst wont care anymore, cuz the americans are killing the insurgents, and if they stop, everything will e alrite.

Peter Lachowicz said:
or, just get america and everyone out cuz its all bushs problem, cuz innocent children die too, so if america withdraws all of its troops, and all the other countries, the insurgenst wont care anymore, cuz the americans are killing the insurgents, and if they stop, everything will e alrite.
You simply have NO IDEA, have you????, god I'm lost for words,
shout.gif
after all your country went through during WW2, what would have happened to your people if the allied forces hadn't fought & died, to drive the Nazi's out, what the HELL are you talking about?

Yes, just leave and everything will be ALRIGHT! I wouldn't compare insurgents to nazi's necessarily because insurgents don't seek world domination however Brookfield has the right idea. You can't just declare a problem, act on it, and then let it go without SOLVING it.

The problem with Americans is that they are split into two views about Iraq, neither of which are intelligent or informed:
1. OMG BUSH IS A STUPID IDIOT WHO IS SO STUPID AND HE WANTS OIL WE SHULD ALL JUST BE PEACE K LOL?
or
2. KILL ALL OF THEM, EVERY F*&$ING ONE OF THEM THAT ISN'T AMERICAN. DEMOCRACY YEHAWWWWW!!

I'm sorry but the situation is so much more complex than that. FACT: Iraq DID have weapons of mass destruction. But does that mean we had to invade? FACT: Iraq DOES have oil connections. But does that mean Bush invaded to get oil? We aren't living i na 24-Jack-Bauer world people. FACT: Democracy is the best system IN OUR VIEW BECAUSE WE LIVE IT. PLEASE think of how other countries feel! Many of them believe that THEY have the best system and that democracy leads to poverty and chaos!

We can't just leave Iraq but something we COULD consider is WHY we invaded in the first place, what gain there is to stay, and if Iraq can ever truly be "converted" to democracy.

The reason America's relations with the rest of the world are dimming is NOT because of Bush. It's because of the rising mentality from us that the American way is the only way.

hmm, i no absoluteley nothing about iraq, so i wont put my views out there, but speaking of hte mideast, i have to go read my summer reading "Kiterunner"

Yeah Nik, you're smarter then the government. It's not as simple as you think, you can't just surround a country and kill the insurgents inside... Even if it was possible, what happens when we have to leave? They're just gonna say "Oh well, we lose." You're not as smart as you think man. Beleive it or not there are people SMARTER then you...

You guys still haven't the faintest idea have you, pull out the troops? etc, brilliant!

OK, I think this has gone far enough now, three votes for closing this, & it's gone!!.

Yes, Iran, Syria, Kuwait and all those countries around Iraq will just let it go considering those oil fields are useless.

It wouldn't be alright because other poeple would go in to take it for themselves.

DackofDoom has a great poiint you can't just leave. Plus its only been what 3 years, we were in vietnam for I wanna say 10 but I can't be sure.

Yeah we need to pull the troops.

And when we do, and theres a huge war in the middle east, it could easly boil onover to the rest of the world. You cana't just leave and create a power vuccom. Not only that the world views America bad enough already, you think pulling out would slove anything.

Tell me what pulling out will slove.

Yeah Nik, you're smarter then the government. It's not as simple as you think, you can't just surround a country and kill the insurgents inside... Even if it was possible, what happens when we have to leave? They're just gonna say "Oh well, we lose." You're not as smart as you think man. Beleive it or not there are people SMARTER then you...

No but i'm looking at it this way the defintion of insanity is trying the same thing over and overa gain expecting different results. We are in Iraq, we are in the middle of it thats not working so why not at least attempt to close off the border. And yes eventually all the insurgents will die out if we can stop more from coming in. At that point we can grow the Iraqi military to a sizeable force that can properly defend its country then we leave. Insurgents will go, well Iraq is a stable country we blowing it up won't help our cause lets go find a new target.

Do you have any idea on the technolgoy that those forces have. You don't even have to place a man every 200 yards or somthing. Have planes flying partols making sure each entrance to Iraq is well covered. Upon seeing Insurgents running across the border send in a quick respone unit warn them to stop and turn around in a few different languages if they refuse kill them then move on.

For tunnels keep the partol barrier for a few miles so no tunnel digger with a shovel and a bucket can dig very far. You don't have to cover the broder with troops just ensure that you can mointor it, and when trouble arises send in men.

At the same time insurgents will be lowing themselves up in the streets, but hey gues what they will also be getting attacked and killed off. Eventually they will be no more. In iraq that is. This stargety has been used before BTW. So it does work.

Back
Top Bottom