Custom Titles

^^totally agree. Alvin, you took the words out of my mouth. You are pretty darn smart after all :p

Brookfield said:
Yes, you missed the big shake-up when David sweated blood, re-vamping the appearance/layout of CF, listening to suggestions, responding to them, & tweaking here & there, he does listen, you know.

You know what, you need to calm the f**k down man...Im not he only one who said something, so go bitch to the others...Always coming after me, Marxsoccer is the one who made the damnn comment saying david doesnt really care, then arrizx said, you hit the nail on the head, and then when I say something you have something smart so say....You need to shut the hell up, dont really have room to talk, considering all you do is suck up, since you've been making some idiotic moves on CF !!:eek:

edited: for swearing

Dev0115 said:
You know what, you need to calm the f**k down man...Im not he only one who said something, so go bitch to the others...Always coming after me, Marxsoccer is the one who made the damnn comment saying david doesnt really care, then arrizx said, you hit the nail on the head, and then when I say something you have something smart so say....You need to shut the hell up, dont really have room to talk, considering all you do is suck up, since you've been making some idiotic moves on CF !:eek:
No, you calm down, the others will tell you that it is obvous that I quoted this merely to say that you were not physically here when the big site refurb took place, there was no hidden meanig behind it, honestly, you're being paranoid

edited: for swearing in quote

Ok, stop it ALL of you! Don't waste another thread ins arguing. If that continues, I WILL delete your posts!

Calm down everyone.

It would defeat the point for the post-linked titles though such as member, guru etc which are a nice little featur

I still dont agree with members giving themselves titles. I was thinking more about admin/mods giving the titles.

For example Ownage probably knows the more about overclocking then most people on this forum. So maybe he should get some special title letting new members know that? Or the people who are very good with photoshop get some type of title that lets newer members know that this person really knows what they are talking about.

I have seen this used on other forums and its a good thing IMO.

Back
Top Bottom