Life Plan

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
My mom was going off today going wtf your going do with my life and stuff thing is I already know and I got several back up plans. So I was like.

1. Attempt to open my business in Germany, if it shoots great stay here in germany.
2. If it fails move back the states get odd jobs here and tehre well giving my business a year to see how it pans out. At the end of year move out regradless.
3. If business failed join Air Force, use their program to get 100% free college and spend the next 4 to 6 years majoring in computer sci as a major, and sales/marketing as a minor. (try business again well in airforce)

That shoved the foot down her thoart.

For the younger crowd do you have any plans?

Well my plans are to get CCNA, A+ and Net+ this year while finishing my highschool corses. I also am taking a coop where I would be a network gopher bitch basicly.

Than I am off to college to study to be a network engineer :)

im gonna go to uni, play lacrosse in college, get business degree, live in city, work for dad, start business/run my dads business

im gonna be a car designer, i think that you are well off.......you could start a computer repairing business..like a back up plan oh ya, im mite be a professional photographer on the side

Finish Highschool, then go into the army either before or after college. Don't know yet.

Finish Highschool, then go into the army either before or after college. Don't know yet.

Why army?

I could tell you many things about the Army.

I could tell you about many poeple that have crossed over from ARmy to Air Force. Army treats its poeple like crap.

Back
Top Bottom