Do you use proper grammar on IM's?

Jordan Pardy said:
Except your scary smilies are kinda offtopic lol :D
well sorta...but not completly :D my smilies started appearing in this thread for a reason lol. the "scary" 1 as people were putting it was kinda for rofl... execpt he wasn't rofl-ing

well sort of >.> it still related to the origional topic... i mean...in the im world grammar is smilies in a sence (i.e : D is a smilie...using a colon and a capital D...kind grammar-ish)

natej315 said:
Yeah I remember that :D I dont have that program any more i uninstalled it
Yeah, I was almost wondering when I chat to you why you said lol once instead of laughing out loud ... :p

I always try and spell correctly when I'm talking to people on MSN, and I get so annoyed when I screw up, it's almost embarrassing (I can't be stuffed checking if I spelt that right :D ), even when I'm talking to people with horrible spelling.

nstepho said:
I always try and spell correctly when I'm talking to people on MSN, and I get so annoyed when I screw up, it's almost embarrassing (I can't be stuffed checking if I spelt that right :D ), even when I'm talking to people with horrible spelling.
Yeah, I screw up a lot when I type fast, and sometimes, I hate this, when I press enter too quick and the message goes through before I finish it. For some reason, I do that accidently a lot.

Back
Top Bottom