I passed my driving test!

ArrizX said:
Considering I take mine month after next, id like some pointers from the master, lol :p

Seriously.. Any pointers? :D

Considering the way you drive, just dont go, spare the innocent people on the street :D

All depends on who is walking by. Like, say I see you on the street. *veer....smash!*

Nahh :p

ArrizX said:
Considering I take mine month after next, id like some pointers from the master, lol :p

Seriously.. Any pointers? :D

Lol :D

Well, just stop at stop signs, blinkers when turning or changing lanes, or getting on/off the highway.

And really exaggerate when you're looking to the left or right for traffic. Like really move your head. Otherwise they'll think you didn't look.

Really important! DO NOT hit the curb AT ALL. Here, in Texas, it's instant failure if you do. It's also instant failure if you run a red light, don't stop at a stop sign, etc.

Basic stuff but if you miss it, you're screwed.

Lol, instant for hitting a curb? Ouch.

The biggest problem I have is not parellel parking, its the turn where yo back out of a drive way, stop at the side walk, stop at the street, and pull out to the shoulder, and then pulling out to the road when also using your right hand to show people what your doing.

I hate it >.-

Driving looks so easy in the US. All automatic cars, huge roads. Try coming to drive over here in the UK

Back
Top Bottom