New Car!!

Haha, yeah well the Infiniti G35 is way more expensive. :rolleyes:

Did you know that the G35 was the North American version of the Skyline, but it was under the Infiniti branch, instead of Nissan (for those of you who don't know, Infiniti and Nissan are part of one company, but they're based on different markets).

alvino said:
Haha, yeah well the Infiniti G35 is way more expensive. :rolleyes:

Did you know that the G35 was the North American version of the Skyline, but it was under the Infiniti branch, instead of Nissan (for those of you who don't know, Infiniti and Nissan are part of one company, but they're based on different markets).

I know, I was just messing around..

Dev0115 said:
The celica, to me is a bit more racy you know...Ehh just my take on it, but the new civics are really nice..
then again, it looks like a racing car, but is far from one...gets ownd by the g35 aha

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-67232727281346693&q=g35
Duh you cant compare man that celica is V4 it has 170HP on it yea the look its more sporty but G35 is another class if you know what i mean but the prelude but that thing cranks 195 on V4

Guys Im not an idiot, I know what cars are in the same group...Seriously, I was only messin around, just thought the video would be cool to put up...

Yeah that sedan rocked but both of them were Auto i bet the celica would have put more pressure if it was manual sorry if i said that in a mean way i didnt mean that :p

I would go the Civic...

But there will always be two cars that own all...

Holden VL Calais Turbo and Nissan Skyline GTR :D

Isn't the Nissan Skyline GT-R coming to the US in 2007? Something like that...

Not too sure about that...

Could be... I think so.

For those of that don't know what a VLCT looks like (most of the ones you buy these days second hand (with mods) for about 10-15k.) But isn't this mint?

5.jpg

Auto, Re-built engine 40,000ks ago, Re-built turbo 800ks ago, Runs 12.5 1/4 with old turbo. LE Body Kit.

I just LOVE these cars... :D

Trans am :)
69 camaro if you have the cash ????? :)
nah id go with the civic, its a really popular car thus, lots of upgradable parts and mods plus plenty of mechanics!

Back
Top Bottom