????Onboard Sound card glowing???????

I had an LED on a hardrive once. Are you sure its not that? It was a tiny green light hardly visible to the eye when not lit.

Washington said:
I had an LED on a hardrive once. Are you sure its not that? It was a tiny green light hardly visible to the eye when not lit.

They make LED's that are about 1mm by 1mm

BTW: What color was it glowingg?

Well it was glowing a gold type colour,yeah it is near an ethernet port but nothing is hooked up to it,i dont know wether it was an led or not becuse it has only happend once.if it happens again i will post pictures

In the ethernet port there is usually two LED's one green, and one orange, if you have not got anything connected then it will occasionally flash to show that its active, if you disable the ethernet in bios, it should stop it.

Unless you completely turn off your computer, then it will always continue to draw some supply, so to stop that you have to disconnect from the wall, before it will not draw anymore power.

In complete darkness, those little LED's can be bright, certainly noticable on mine.

It is just weird...

Washington said:

My old Quentum Fireballs 6GB hd these green leds on it too.

Hey yeah i possibly could be the etherntet,the night before i had take nout the RAM and Changed clock battery so that might have done something?

Back
Top Bottom