● Introduction ● ~ ^ v ^ ~

IsabelleM

Beta member
Hi~ I'm Bel and I'm 13. My AIM buddy, Jordan Pardy, told me about here~ He said it is fun here. I have GNU Image Manipulation Program and PhotoFiltre. I used them to make avis for my contestants... I love hosting contests for the Sims 2.

AriAva.jpg

This is made for one of my Asian Models contestants, Party_Girl...

Buh-bye... Am I going to get banned?

Welcome, I'm Paradox (As You Can See) Been here a while, I hold the current ban record. Don't even think about trying to take my record, now... lol And Just don't do anything too terribly bad and you should be fine.

Paradox said:
Welcome, I'm Paradox (As You Can See) Been here a while, I hold the current ban record. Don't even think about trying to take my record, now... lol And Just don't do anything too terribly bad and you should be fine.
Tell me again, how many times have you been banned? Wasn't it 8 or something?

Lol Most of my bannings were controversial, Disagreeing with people "in charge" etc. But Nothing too bad. It's all in the past anyways. Hopefully I won't be getting banned anymore lol

Note: My record doesn't compare with Amorrsang, or Computergen, or Webmonkey, But I've been banned 11 times on one account, thats why it matters. They all made extras haha

I can make that an even dozen. Maybe ill ban you for a day sometime XD

Anyways, glad to see that IsabelleM is sticking around.

YOU USE PHOTOFILTRE TOO?

ahahahha!!! i thought i was the only one!!

i'm joe, by the way...15 welcome to CF! nice to meet you

edit> I LOVE THE SIMS 2 TOO!

wow, you're like a sister i don't have

Back
Top Bottom