torrent downloader?

I use Bitcomet - does the job.

Ironmaiden said:
Isn't it against forum rules to be discussing this, atleast that's what I thought.

Some torrents are illegal yes, but alot, such as Linux, are legal, and he has not told us what torrents he will be downloading, so he has not done anything wrong :p

drumthrasher said:
what is the fastest torrent downloader. i've tried bit torrent and azureus and azureus is quite a bit faster but its still VERY slow...nothing over 20kb/s. what gives?
Is there a "faster" torrent program? It depends on your internet connection, and how many peers it can find it download from i think :)

The speed you DL depends on the speed other poeple are uploading it to you. Me on my site I can get 500 KB on a DL. I use Utorrent.

Nik00117 said:
The speed you DL depends on the speed other poeple are uploading it to you. Me on my site I can get 500 KB on a DL. I use Utorrent.
I use uTorrent too, but I can almost never get a torrent with enough seeders to even reach my 2.8kb/s max speed, its weird, there's never any seeders for almost any torrents I try, well, I got one done succesfully once, but thats it. :(

Jordan Pardy said:
I use uTorrent too, but I can almost never get a torrent with enough seeders to even reach my 2.8kb/s max speed, its weird, there's never any seeders for almost any torrents I try, well, I got one done succesfully once, but thats it. :(
u could be downloading some very old things which don't have many seeders anymore, but I'm guessing that u can't connect to the tracker. Maybe a firewall blocking the port that uTorrent uses?

Do you have a router? If so, you will need to configure Port Forwarding to increase speeds. Otherwise you will never achieve over 40kb/s no matter what client...

The fasteset I even got was 189 download, and thats my download limit lol...Cant get any faster then that :(

Back
Top Bottom