Gallery: Your Workstation

Notice the images are bigger. I don't use my mom's digital camera, but mine. The FinePix A400 4.1MP
Her's is a Minolta E223 2.1MP
So, this is the last time I post fullscreen like this. Next time, it's thumbnails...to save Imageshack bandwith and to make 28.8k and 56k users happy.

dscf0091mk9.jpg

dscf0090jc9.jpg

dscf0089mu8.jpg

dscf0093nk1.jpg

The case pic is fixed with lighting effects from Vista..and I like the feature :D

As you can see I am a hardcore neat freak! I hope you like my office were I spend my entire day when I am not working. The only thing missing is a refrigerator if you see anything else it may be missing I would love to hear it. The room needs major touchup as in paint basically but other then that I love the room. Take detail on the wiring job I did. All of the computers are on a wired gigabit network. I will get pics of the closets that house the voip, wireless, gigabit network, NAS storages and audio reciever that power the 5.1 in that room. Thanks for looking guys let me know how you like the design and flow.

HPIM0314.jpg

HPIM0311.jpg

HPIM0310.jpg

HPIM0309.jpg

HPIM0328.jpg

Killer95max said:
Here is the rest, and the 5.1 audio setup.

HPIM0319.jpg

HPIM0318.jpg

HPIM0312.jpg

wow. ;) nice workstation. I love media center pc and your fish tank.
Got specs for the two computers? Great job man :)
I love this cleanness. I also a neat freak. LOL

natej315 said:
Lhusers Pwns all :)
You got that one right lol :p

Actually, I wished to get the Lian Li F1 case....but, for one, it is too wide and for two, $1300US is like...too much :(

Back
Top Bottom