Case design I came up with: 3D Latest :)

Haha, you can when there is a back view :p

What you think about the idea of the drives facing the side rather than the front for accessibilty?

I'll put that into action then :)

The case will be quite long, but it'll look kewl :p

So far it looks cool, must take some serious patience to build something like that. Remember about the air intake though. The coolest air hover's around the floor at around 3" to 6" off the floor, this is where you'll want to tap into and pulling into you Mod case for air cooling.

I know you probably know this already, but i'm just throwing that in there.

I didn't know that, but the side fans going to be the air intake, and the front, and top are going to be exaust :D

Heres the latest which I started rendering out...well about 35 minutes ago. 24 minutes to render this now at 1280x1024, but it is getting pretty big now.

Its the glass that I believe is taking up all the render time because of the large raytrace material I have on it. That said, the material of the case itself also has a small amount of raytrace on it too :p

Hope you like :)

Render25.jpg

I've just finished a material test which is almost final.

I'll start work on the back and hard drive holder, etc today.

Heres a render I did to test the lights but I made a mistake in the environment causing blotches:

computerwithlightsohsobright2.jpg

Heres the material test render for the Metal body work:

finalmaterialtest.jpg

it looks really cool, i like the final renders better tahn all the others, the neon looks tight tho

Back
Top Bottom