Pc Case!!!

XEN

In Runtime
Can anyone help? I need a good case that is quite quiet and cool. It also needs to look good, with a side window. Here comes the hard part though: I need it to be as cheap as possible! So, run minions! RUN! Na JK, but any suggestions would be much appreciated! :D Cheers!

Wow I just sold a case that would have been perfect for you. But then, you live across the pond from me so shipping would have been outrageous!

There is a nice selection of cheap cases with windows at Computergeeks.com. They ship out your way. :D

Atomic Rooster said:
Wow I just sold a case that would have been perfect for you. But then, you live across the pond from me so shipping would have been outrageous!

Do you have the model or anything?

I could always build my case in the social lounge for rather cheap I guess :p

Truthfully though, there are great cases out there that offer sufficent cooling, but you can't skimp on price that much, since the best cooling cases are always a bit more than the standard 'good looking' case.

That see through one, I don't like one bit...eughh.
The one Voodoo Child posted looks alot better and will probably perform well too, but it has got a rather weedy power supply, so that'd need updating.

Thermal take cases are very good, but they don't tend to be very cheap...

Yeah, I was just kiddin about the clear case. The one Voodoo Child suggested is kinda cool I guess...

Back
Top Bottom