Going camping

MooseMan said:
lol well i am back from camping and just now seeing your responces. yea we have a 30ft 5th wheel camper (1996 sunnybrook) so i guess i'm pretty much a city folk and a geek :p. my parents don't like tenting because there from the prehistoric age and their backs hurt because they need a matress :p and i am to lazy to haul a tent with everything else so i say screw it :D so since we had the camper/eletricity, and running water i hooked ^ the computer, used it mostly for an expensive sterio and for a few games... yea i've camped in a tent before and it's not bad but i have 2 say i love A/C :D it was fun. we went out on a pontune boat on lake gaston(the NC part) and had those self heating dinner things on the boat :D those are good.... then one night for dinner we had shiscabobs(sp)..yum. chicken with onion, green peper, and squash(eww squash) it was lots of fun

EDIT: I use alot of smilies o.o
You got that right (you use a lot of smilies)

Sounds like it was fun!!!

MooseMan said:
i guess so. never really had to spell it before.

jordan: yup! lots o' fun. I got to drive our 05 Silverodo around to so that was good

EDIT: :D
Lol, you almost forgot the smiley there... :D

o_O... Silverado, my uncle has one of them, they're cool.

HAve fun mate!

agree....you can't have stuff like that when you go camping. My brother was just telling me about some stuff he saw in a magazine for camping like a crank operated blender, a GPS system and a water thermos that filters your drinking water.....lmao that is city folk camping (no offense to city folk). You need a tent to sleep in, a roll of toilet paper, some waterproof matches and maybe a propane camping stove to cook stuff on.....thats basically it.

thats the spirit lol Sounds like fun, I rem my first time camping in a tent we got flooded :( lol

Jordan Pardy said:
Lol, you almost forgot the smiley there... :D

o_O... Silverado, my uncle has one of them, they're cool.
yup, almost! but not quite :D

we have the 2500HD with the 6.7(i think) litre Diesel with 300HP :D that part i know for sure lol. We get the LT package so it's top of the line, leather seats, dual climate control, DVD player in the back, all the goodies hehe
innocent0006.gif

Back
Top Bottom