Xbox 360 vs Nintendo Wii vs PS3

If I was to get one, it'd be the Wii quite honestly, but for normal type games that come out, probably the Xbox 360 (But if the PS3 after a few years dropped in price, then yeah), but the Wii will be alot more fun.

PCNoob said:
Yeah, the xbox 360 is looking really good to me right now.

Does anyone have one? What do you think?

Also, is it true that xbox 360 is compatible with old xbox games and can even make them look better?

Only the premium version is compatible with old xbox games, becuase all the emulators come stored on the hard-drive (the core version doesn't come with a hard-drive). Only xbox games that Microsoft have created emulators for are compatible (which is quite alot but not all, more emulators should be released when they're ready).

The 360 does not make xbox games' graphics' "better", but it does output the games in High Definition.

As for me, I'm a Nintendo Fanboy, always have been. It's the Wii for me, and I'll probably get the 360 aswell. Can't wait the Gears of War.

You can get a Wii and a 360 for the price you pay for a PS3, So Going off of that, What about 360&Wii vs PS3? lol

I Love the 360 Honestly. I've never had more fun playing video games than I have with that thing. The Wii Will be revolutionary, I sincerely hope that it succeeds, and the controllers work. Because There has been reported malfunctions with their controllers.

The PS3 Is going to be very good with it's given Hardware, But They don't seem to understand that the average person doesnt have the money for all that. Games will be outrageous, The Systems already outrageous, Accessories Prices are going to be horrible. Plus, They're focusing on the Hardware so much, Frankly I'm worried about how well the games are going to be.

But, I'm going to be getting all three For the simple fact, I don't want to base my opinions on other peoples opinions. I'm going to find out myself, then pass judgement lol

The Nintendo Wii because of the excellent idea of the new controller and the low price rumoured. Anyone seen adverts for "Red Steel", now that looks amazing.

Plus, I look on consoles as a source of extra fun because nothing will beat pc gaming ;)
and nintendo never fail to deliver fun.

Lac3y said:
Only the premium version is compatible with old xbox games, becuase all the emulators come stored on the hard-drive (the core version doesn't come with a hard-drive). Only xbox games that Microsoft have created emulators for are compatible (which is quite alot but not all, more emulators should be released when they're ready).

The 360 does not make xbox games' graphics' "better", but it does output the games in High Definition.

As for me, I'm a Nintendo Fanboy, always have been. It's the Wii for me, and I'll probably get the 360 aswell. Can't wait the Gears of War.

The Core version can still store emulation files, provided you buy the hard drive. There's over 200 original Xbox games that have been emulated I think. Not bad...

The emulation doesn't make the graphics better, but it outputs it in High-Definition resolution AND because of the Xbox 360's power, the original Xbox games have about 4x AA also, meaning less jaggies. :D

Also, They have programmers writing emulators for all the remaining unplayable games, just they arent completed yet.

Listen, There is so much money wrapped up in these systems, that even if one system has an AWSOME SPECtACULaR game, another system will just buy it for their system.

Remember GTA?

Now XBOX is releasing it the same time as playstation.

wii and xbox 360 vs ps2...lol I would get the box 360 only, i m wondering if you can use the controller on a computer, if you could, that would be so sick

Back
Top Bottom