Iraq Idea

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
We all know how great Iraq is doing, we also know Iraqis aren't the terrioists. This is what you do, America tosses in a extra 25,000 soliders british toss in a few more thousand too along with all our allies. We drive them to the border and park them, set up a defensive line with back up. No one gets in, no one gets out the Iraqi gov deals with its problems.

When i say no on gets in, i mean no one ggets in, and same goes for out only humane aid and stuff like that. Toss in as many troops as we need to hold the parmamter. Stop playing around in the inside of IRaq and get to the outside and stop the insurgents from coming in.

And if any car or truck gets past the border, shoot on sight without questions asked.

How about this?

We stop pulling this crap, because Bush knew there were no weapons of mass destruction in the first place, and we pull the troops out.

We have started rebuilding the town, and turned it into a democracy. What more could they ask for?

Stupid unthankfull bastards over there are going to ruin it for the rest of the greatfull country.

I truly beleive, that over there, are some of the most caring people because of what we have done. On the flip side, you get all the car bombs and such because we have over stayed our welcome, and they want us out.

And FYI, shooting sight on seen isnt politacly {sp) correct.

I have a hard time actually saying what I mean, but eh, it makes sense in my head :p

How about this?

We stop pulling this crap, because Bush knew there were no weapons of mass destruction in the first place, and we pull the troops out.

We have started rebuilding the town, and turned it into a democracy. What more could they ask for?

Stupid unthankfull bastards over there are going to ruin it for the rest of the greatfull country.

I truly beleive, that over there, are some of the most caring people because of what we have done. On the flip side, you get all the car bombs and such because we have over stayed our welcome, and they want us out.

And FYI, shooting sight on seen isnt politacly {sp) correct.

I have a hard time actually saying what I mean, but eh, it makes sense in my head

On top of creating a huge power vuccom and watching a huge war break out over it. We created the mess, we have to clean it up. As a lil kid if I spilled some milk and I ran off i'd get in even more trouble then if I would of just cleaned it up. The milk has been spilt now we have to clean it up.

Its not the Iraqis on the street blowing each other its the syria, iranis jordan poeple doing it. My friend just recently got back and he that Iraqis would rat out on a lot of poeple because they want them out. For example they were on a convoy a Iraqi man stopped it and told them there was a IDE and a small ambush up ahead, they sent in a unit found out that it aws teh truth and sent in a bombing run destoryed it and went on.

We need to stop anything from going in or out of that county and then let them scecure it from the inside out well we ensure that you don't hav ea sucide bomber blwowing himself up.

The Iraqis don't want us out for teh large part they know the we are the only thing that truly is protecting them.

Nik00117 said:
We all know how great Iraq is doing, we also know Iraqis aren't the terrioists. This is what you do, America tosses in a extra 25,000 soliders british toss in a few more thousand too along with all our allies. We drive them to the border and park them, set up a defensive line with back up. No one gets in, no one gets out the Iraqi gov deals with its problems.

When i say no on gets in, i mean no one ggets in, and same goes for out only humane aid and stuff like that. Toss in as many troops as we need to hold the parmamter. Stop playing around in the inside of IRaq and get to the outside and stop the insurgents from coming in.

And if any car or truck gets past the border, shoot on sight without questions asked.

The Iraqi border is way too big. We can't handle our own borders here we aren't going to be able to handle them there. Our job was to take out a few select people and wmd's wich werent found. It wasn't to rebuild a nation, the Iraqis should do that. We're in too deep though so thats how its going to happen. As usuall, we do all the work and don't get compensated.

Arrizx, when you have wmd's on videotape being used by Iraqi soldiers it tends to make you think they have them, no?

Well, they don't want us there so we should be happy to oblige.

We try to make their lives better and easier but I guess they don't want that...

Oh NO!! another forum headed for chaos, the situation is vey sad , both there, & the Middle East, but don't echo these tragedies by in-fighting here, on CF, just a healthy discussion guys, OK?, thanks.

Yeah, this one will head for chaos. It's always these topics that start something...

Nik, I know that this is where free discussion is welcomed, & that's good, but don't you think that you've headed enough such forums, if problems can't be solved where the action is, what's the point of going over & over it again here, do you think, there was "Crisis" [Israel], "What's Worse" [weed/drugs] & now this, as the old adage has it; "It'll all end in tears".

I feel too see how a discussion how we should deal with Iraq would. I could of come up with a conveteriosial topic if you wanted.

American military has done this before, we've gone into a country surronded it and went "No one comes in, no one goes out"

Iraqis don't want us to go for the large part, many american soliders will tell you they don't meant very many Iraqis taht go "DEATH TO AMERICA" THey meet a lot of Syria, Jorden, and all that stuff poeple going there.

Its not the Iraqis that cuase the problems its the countries around it.

Nik00117 said:
I could of come up with a contreversial topic if you wanted.
Excuse me, but you have, & this is it, Iraq, is the most explosive topic in the world at this time.

Back
Top Bottom