Video Card Troubles...Please Help If U Can!

Deathstar said:
It should work fine with the 91.31 or the 91.33 beta (91.33 Beta link), (mine does) so it is somewhat perplexing. You could always try some 8x.xx series drivers from the nVidia archive (Archive Link) This link assumes you have XP

When you change drivers do you
a/. Uninstall driver in control panel
b/. reboot to safe mode and run Driver Cleaner Pro
c/. reboot and install new driver

????

i'll try this...i only use to uninstall and restart... i'll try this tommorow..thanks a million.!

I see you have your cpu pumped up, are you overclocking the video card as well?? have you unlocked any pipelines?

EDIT: Is your card PCI-e or AGP?

And please, for the love of god, resize and repost your original pic, see post up for Image resizer d/load link :)

Deathstar said:
I see you have your cpu pumped up, are you overclocking the video card as well?? have you unlocked any pipelines?

EDIT: Is your card PCI-e or AGP?

And please, for the love of god, resize and repost your original pic, see post up for Image resizer d/load link :)

what do ou mean by cpu pumped? no i don't overclock. whats meant by unlocking pipelines..?.....it says the video card's bus is pci xpress x16

I thought you had overclocked your cpu but you obviously have one of these

Intel Pentium 4 - 3.8GHz Processor
(3.8GHz, 1MB, 800MHz FSB, Socket LGA775)

I'd like to have a play with that for sure, I reckon it'd do 4.5 on air no worries.

Don't worry about unlocking pipelines, it can't be done with PCI-e cards, some AGP cards had masked pixel and shader pipes that could be unlocked, these are now laser cut rather than masked so completely destroyed.

EDIT: Good job on the pic resize ;) did you use the PowerToy I linked??

It would be the drivers, as you shot, but the 84? 87? drivers are the newest, right?

The 91 are the betas and some GPUs has isses with them. My MX4 and FX5200 aren't issuing, but maybe your 6800 is.

Just a basic thing to say...BETA lolz

91.31 is an official release, 91.33 Beta is exactly the same driver but with the SLi and tray icon bugs fixed.

If the card is in the .inf file it should run as it is a supported card

Back
Top Bottom