04 Max Vs. 05Altima se-r

OMG, you dont know how much I want that! But let me explain, I have 5 people in the house, me, my brother, mom, dad, and grandma...We only have a mini van right now, and I would like to have a car, that we can take everyone in u know...Like going everywhere in a van, aint so cool...

Dev0115 said:
OMG, you dont know how much I want that! But let me explain, I have 5 people in the house, me, my brother, mom, dad, and grandma...We only have a mini van right now, and I would like to have a car, that we can take everyone in u know...Like going everywhere in a van, aint so cool...
The 350z or the G35?? to bad the 350z is a 2 seater

I was talking about the 350z nex, but when I posted that, I didnt see him say he had a g35...Both of them own, and both are nissan, well nissan owns infiniti....But yeah sadly, I cant get a 2 door no matter what...I really want a car, so I can take everyone around u know..

Pile them in the trunk too.

Dude, I didnt even plan on having a back seat in my 4 door when I was through with the sub.

Lol..

Anyways, just remember, this car is for you. Not your friend, not your mom not your cousin. This is a big purchase, think wisely, and get what YOU want.

Besides, if you know how to do it, you can get quite a few in the two seater ;)

Back
Top Bottom