04 Max Vs. 05Altima se-r

G35x

Golden Master
Well, if things turn out right, I should be getting one of the 2 cars in the near future...Ok, the maxima, is a nice car, but my cousin already has one, another reason I should get the altima..But the altima is nice, but maxima has way better interior...But the Altima would burn the maxima in a race due to the weight different...Which one would you want...Please dont flame, about all the car threads, I just want some opinions, and I know poeople like arrizx, jac006, tommyboy and them all love cars...ohh yeah and trd nexus, and who ever else...So which one would you want...

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...advanced=&end_year=2005&max_price=&cardist=95

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...2004&isp=y&pager.offset=25&lang=en&cardist=95

Can a mod add a poll pleease..

street_concepts_maxima_04_2.jpg

pict0001.jpg

VS.....The se-r

2006-altima-ser.jpg

2005-Nissan-Altima-SE-R-pic-12-6256670.JPG

I beleive the aim convorsation went something like this..

Dev: Maxima or Altima

Arrizx: Well if you plan on taking my benz, you better get the faster Altima.

Dev: I think the Maxima could take your car

Arrizx: I think not

Dev: Yes huh

Arrizx: I dont think so

Dev: Then ill get the Maxima and show you

Arrizx: No, get the Altima and give my benz a challenge

Dev: But a whole car just for once race?

Arrizx: Mmmhmmm...... Problem?

Dev: No its cool, because if I get a car to race, ill fix it up more, and start a racing syndicate.

Arrizx: So its settled, the Altima?

Dev: Yeah, something has to put the benz in its place

Arrizx: Its on.

Edit to your edit-
No. No way..

ArrizX said:
I beleive the aim convorsation went something like this..

Edit to your edit-
No. No way..

aahahah that convo never happend...and a maxima will take you easily!!! Its on man...Now lets go get jac006 and trd, and have us a race...ahhaha

Lol, just because I typed it up when I was making the post doesnt mean it never happened :rolleyes:

As soon as I get a K&N Intake, with an exaust system, then its on.. :D

BTW, thats his real aim name, go spam him :p

I think jac006 would own us with the g35, but we can team up, u box him in, and ill win the race :)

Hmmm i would take the Maxima cause its more classy than the altima and if your going for the SE-R version go manual so you can take the advantage of the SE-R version

the altima se-r is a great car and has the beginnings of an awesome rally car. it has an amazing suspension and the engine is great. definately go with the se-r, there's my vote. and if we're racing, i'm in. my PG-T holds it's own, got it up to 135mph yesterday at an airstrip.

And there in life are problems, no way in hell will i get manual, not that I dont want to drive it, but my mom or dad, might use it once in a while...Also, I come home late at times, and no one wants to be shifting gears 3 in the morning ahah..

Back
Top Bottom