I passed my driving test!

PCNoob2

Daemon Poster
I got an 80! But you know how those guys are. Every little transgression bothers them - little transgressions that I see people do every day.

They make such a big deal about things :rolleyes:

Honestly, driving is more about common sense than technique! :mad:

Don't worry, I have technique too :p

congrats on the pass man.
i need to go take mine next month. but yeah no one can teach you how to drive out of a book its common sense like you said.

Congratss, I take my test in November, my cousin has 20'' on his 04 maxima, and he was taking me and my mom home, my mom thinks he drives like an idiot, because he swerves the car, to avoid pot holes, since hes riddin on 20''...But my mom, she still doesnt understand that when u have 20'' u cant be hitting pot holes...aha

Dev0115 said:
Congratss, I take my test in November, my cousin has 20'' on his 04 maxima, and he was taking me and my mom home, my mom thinks he drives like an idiot, because he swerves the car, to avoid pot holes, since hes riddin on 20''...But my mom, she still doesnt understand that when u have 20'' u cant be hitting pot holes...aha

Wow, that's exactly like my mom.

Even when I don't come anywhere near doing something that could cause a crash, she's always sort of scared and telling me how to drive.

Considering I take mine month after next, id like some pointers from the master, lol :p

Seriously.. Any pointers? :D

Back
Top Bottom