What your favorite 4x4?

Dev0115 said:
Ohh, how come you didnt put in Lincoln Naviagator, and Cadilac Escalade, they look sweet..

We dont have them over here in the UK, I should have made it more continental!

4x4's generally annoy me, theres no point for having a 4x4. how many people who own 4x4's actually go offroad in them?!? if you dont go offroad, that defeats the object of a 4x4...

mark thorpe said:
4x4's generally annoy me, theres no point for having a 4x4. how many people who own 4x4's actually go offroad in them?!? if you dont go offroad, that defeats the object of a 4x4...
That's a good point. we have a 4X4 and we take it off road all the time that's why we got it. We take it off road, in the mud etc. and get it dirty! I don't get why people get offroad vehicles and won't take them offroad and won't get them dirty or anything.

the vast majority of 4x4's arent even built to drive offroad! take the BMW ones, or the mercs... lexus... all built as luxury cars, not 4x4's..... anyone see the top gear test of the BMW X3 i think it was, that thing was awful at offroad..... and their selling it as an offroad vechicle. if i had a 4x4, it would be used offroad..

the majority of people who buy 4x4's are mums who just use them for the 'school run'... they dont have a clue how to drive, really annoys me... just cause theyve got a bigger car, they think they own the road.

edit..

j.venning said:
We dont have them over here in the UK, I should have made it more continental!

http://www.autobytel.co.uk/contentpage.aspx?page=buy-new-cadillac-escalade-station-wagon.html

http://www.americancarimports.co.uk/stock/stockiFrame.asp?page=manufacturer2

;)

4x4s do not allways have to be associated with off-roading. Many people buy them because of their luxury and big insides which say the LR3 can accomodate seven people easily. You try getting seven people into your puny little Fiat Punto.

ive had 7 inside my 206 ;)

lol

yeah, but the whole point of a 4x4 is for off roading.. thats what they were designed for origionally, and IMO it should stay that way..

natej315 said:
Enter the raptor

Yamaha%20raptor%20660.jpg

Edit: Do you mean 4x4 cars? Not offroading vechiles?
I assumed the same thing when i saw the Topic Title :p .

I like Jeep. My grandfather used to own a dealer.
I just think they are built well. our last Jeep lated 13 years

I hate 4x4's. They block the road, and most owners don't go offroad with them.

Everyone knows women buy them because they can't drive and when (not if) they crash they'll cause maximum damage to the victim (because it will be the woman's fault) while she is all protected in her nice, big, tall 4x4.

Back
Top Bottom