The Member photos

Cool, its good to have another hobby then just computers, Im really into cars, but once I get my maxima, is when Ill really let go of computers...I really only got into computers last year..

yeah, im into cars quite a bit too, but just dont have the money to start doing stuff to my car, when i can afford it (ie get paid from work) i will start to play around with the car..

im not really that big into computers, i just spend alot of time on my laptop.. havnt got a PC of my own or anything...

mark thorpe said:
yeah, im into cars quite a bit too, but just dont have the money to start doing stuff to my car, when i can afford it (ie get paid from work) i will start to play around with the car..

im not really that big into computers, i just spend alot of time on my laptop.. havnt got a PC of my own or anything...
I'm kinda into fishing too.

Lol, in a good way, I think it's fantasic you posted that on a computer forum, 10/10 for humour! haha

hehe, i like computers, just dont have the money to throw into a PC..... i would if i had any money.. lol, but i dont at the moment..

mark thorpe said:
hehe, i like computers, just dont have the money to throw into a PC..... i would if i had any money.. lol, but i dont at the moment..
Me neither. Thats why my system specs are so low.

yea, i spent quite a bit of money on my laptop, and that does fine for me.. so im happy with that, mabye if i have enough money i may start to build a PC, but at the moment ive got alot of more impoartant things to concentrate on...

I'm not exactly a gamer, so this computer serves the purpose for web-browsing for me too... I just need a video card for the few games I play, onboard video sucks.

Fast Hosty said:
My computers al use the onboard video, i find it better when its used a server becuase i dont play games on them.
Yeah, I'm not totally a gamer, but I need it just to play some games occasionaly.

Back
Top Bottom