Gallery: Cases

AMD RULES' SIG said:
Main Rig |AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ | ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe | OCZ 1024MB DDR2 800 | eVGA Geforce 7900GT | Seagate Barracuda 160GB 3.0GB/s | Lite-On Combo Drive | Coolermaster Centurion 5(Blue) | OCZ GameXStream 700W PSU | Windows XP Pro

So yeah, what kind of Corsair RAM is it?

Anyways here is my case... as you see its just open, becuase its so hot out in New West around "35c" - "50+%" Humidity that my dell case isnt all that good looking so I just put my case has a open case. :)

Full shot
Yes, I have that light becuase my camera is only 2 megapixels. As you see its open case!
fullshotro8.jpg

Harddrive shot

lol, I just put fan there, and it made my harddrive alittle more cooler!
harddriveshotxg9.jpg

Left shot
Just some random shot! You see that paint on my psu. Well that spaypaint that I got of the colour yellow well it turns out that it drys on the dell case that I modded and still can be sticky so when I pulled the psu out some paint got on the psu!
leftshotqh8.jpg

Video card shot
That is the ti 4200, I put a diffrent heatsink on. I didnt use twist ties this time I used scews that made it tight!
videocardshotua7.jpg

AMD RULES said:
Thanks man! ;)
yah, I want to get the new Zalman AM2 h/s, but I used up most of my cash on a new digital camera and wifi network.

Yah, I love my psu, mine is 700watts, i see in your sig, yours is 600watts.

Im glad i got the bigger one cause I may add more hdds and go SLI in the future.

Nice rig also in your sig! ;) got pics to show us?

Actually, the 600W is good enough for SLI and several HDD's.

Thanks! :D I'm gonna post pics once I get my X1900 XT in tomorrow or the day after. :D

AMD RULES said:
thanks guys. It's worth it. Im getting some great temps cause of it.

Here's another pic of the inside.

img0126jd5.jpg

As you can see, i added a new 120mm green led fan and replace the old blue turbine one.

Very nice rig Yes sir indead :)

The Amish Kid said:
Here's my awesome new case
beige1il1.jpg

beige2vs2.jpg

No lol, I got this free and I am planning on modding this thing. I know my color theme is going to be green/black. Then probably blue LED fans just because I already have them. I'm going to try and do somthing like this. I dont think I will be able to fit in the 92mm fan also.
you should definatly try that mod! that would be awesome. I want to do some kind of modding but idk what i'd do. i might be getting a new case anyways

The Amish Kid said:
If thats the memory you have you might want to fix your sig then. That's what he was trying to point out.
o thanks. I didn't even notice that.
That OCZ ram was no compatible with my Asus board at the time.

Back
Top Bottom