New movies for 2007

john123 said:
jurassic park 4 is coming in 2008.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0369610/

They might remove the crash set from War Or The Worlds for this.

GF.jpg

GW.jpg

GG.jpg

DSC00473.jpg

DSC00472.jpg

Haha, I remember seeing that on the Studio Tour. It was the set where they filmed the Boeing 747 crash or something. Pretty neat.

I cant wait for all these moves o_0 :D and it would be so freajking awesome if they made a second war of the world What do you think? *Hears the horns form the tripods, Grabs computer then runs and hides* Wow I loved that movie

I'm very anxious to see how they'll make Halo. After all, it's more of a virtual game world, rather than a human acted movie. It's like Doom...enthusiasts of the game series might think it's not that great, because it's just weird seeing humans portray roles that are sometimes unnamed or unknown. For those who didn't play the game, it might be a interesting Sci-Fi/Action/Horror/Thriller. Depends.

The Simpsons: The Movie has it easy, because it's an animated movie, so everyone knows what the characters look like and they know what to expect. Simpsons = the town of Springfield and it's residents. It's not like having humans portray roles that are normally animated.

Back
Top Bottom