Custom Titles

ownage

Fully Optimized
So as i was browsing the feedback section, i saw one of root's posts. And then i looked at his sig. It says "middleaged mod" Wouldnt it be cool if instead of moderator in the title, it said middleaged mod instead?

Yeah that would be cool. Maybe not people can give them to themselves but mods give the titles.

You should get some overclocking type title.

haha, thanks amish kid. yeah, only mods/admins can give custom titles. Forgot to put that in original post. :p

I think David has to enable it or something. I'm not too sure. But what I'm saying is that Mods/Admins are allowed to give other people custom titles who they see deserve one.

that could take a while to sort out... theres alot of members, and if one gets one, and another doesnt it could start causing problems.. nice idea, but i think it could start problems...

If a moderator changed his/her title to something else, how would anyone know that he/she is a mod? BTW, people might abuse this,cause members would change their title to admin or moderator to impersonate people. :(

But if only admins or mods were allowed to do it, it would probably be okay... Yeah, david would need to enable custom usertitles...in the admin CP.

no no, for mods, it would be something like (insert word(s) here) mod. Only mods/admins will be able to give people custom titles. But only people that deserve it. They should always check with David though.

I think anyone should be allowed to have one, without a moderator's "permission", BUT if it's deemed as an offensive term or some racial/sexual slur, then that user can get their "custom title" privledges removed.

Because, if it was only allowed by the moderators or administrators, it could start up this whole case of moderators choosing and being biased about who they choose.

Back
Top Bottom