You modders think you're good?

Wow, that floppy drive thing is cool, but I wouldnt want that, its a bit to much if you ask me...

That's cool how you can open the side panel and CD drive with the turn of a switch, but that thing is WAY too noisy. All those 80mm fans running at max speed make it a jet engine. :eek:

alvino said:
That's cool how you can open the side panel and CD drive with the turn of a switch ....
Sounds and looks like simple pnuematics.
alvino said:
.... but that thing is WAY too noisy. All those 80mm fans running at max speed make it a jet engine. :eek:
I have to agree as this was my first thought too, add to that the compressor for the pnuematics (if it is used) or the cost per open per can of air (if it driven that way) and the absolutely garish colour scheme, I'd have to say ..... it is too noisy and downright fugly.

lol the title for this is so bad, CF is like the one computerforum, that has no case modders, well atleast non that are amazing, or just dont post...I think no custom sigs, and avs have a part in that..

Haha, yeah. When I first read the title, I though Lhuser was gonna brag about something he made. :p

Well, I just did some modding to my case, I have the Aspire X-Gear case, here's what it looks like stock ...

11-144-042-28.JPG

here's after modding, the front power button and hd indicator light have been moved and stealthed to the usb housing near the bottom front of the case and their prior location has been replaced with a mesh screen intake for the front two 80mm fans, there are now 5 case fans and all round uv cables, delicious.

43600136.jpg

mycase.jpg

Nice! I like the mesh...adds a sleek touch to it. Why did you loop your SATA cable like that? Just tuck it away so it looks cleaner inside. :)

Back
Top Bottom