Internet Word

Paradox said:
Like my ^^; and >.> and o_O and ._. and ;_; and XD and XP and õ¿ô, I came up with those on my own and I'm sure other people use them. Matter of fact only ones I know of that people havent used at the wtf face, the ;_:, and the ._.
those are great smilies. i use the ^^ and with sweat marks sometimes, also O.O;; and stuff like that. the ._. and ;_; face i have used a few times before when i was just trying 2 make faces but i never kept using it :p ur WTF face is awesome though. õ¿ô takes alot of keys 2 make that come ^

How about these:-

BTAIM, BWL, CMIIF, CUL8R, DIIK, DILLIGAD, FTASB, FUBB, FWIW, GAL, GIWIST, GTSY, GOWI, IBTD, IJWTK, ISSYGTI, ISWYM, ITSFWI, IYSWIM, JTLYK, KISS, KWIM, KYFC

They're all clean, this just for fun, but to make it more interesting, a rep point each for the first six, nine. & 12 correct solutions, if you think this is a flippant use of the points system, I apologise.

When all results are in, I'll say which website they're on.

Brookfield said:
SOSIDALOMPBTJAB =Some one said I did a lot of multi posting but they're just as bad.

Who would say such a thing, a bit ironic that you have a double post in the thread...lol

Jordan Pardy said:
Whoa. I'd never get that one.
JP, it's OK, it wasn't serious, *peals of mirth* :D I was just hinting to someone using this thread that they were multi-posting far more than I do.

Dev0115 said:
Who would say such a thing, a bit ironic that you have a double post in the thread...lol
See post 39, it explains all, except the one person my remark was aimed at, [it isn't you!] HE knows who he is, but won't come forward!,...mmmm, wonder why?

Back
Top Bottom