Yahoo! Problem?

Iv'e always had both Yahoo! and MSN....and no way would you get me to take MSN over Yahoo! yeah Yahoo! has its fair share of probs.....but MSN is just crap lol

Matt

Mine hasn't worked all day! I can get into the yahoo mail but I can't sign in to IM. I also can't get to the site to download yahoo messenger either.

troy272 said:
Mine hasn't worked all day! I can get into the yahoo mail but I can't sign in to IM. I also can't get to the site to download yahoo messenger either.
I just checked the Yahoo! Messenger website and it doesn't work properly for me either at the moment. It just appears to timeout.

Jordan Pardy said:
I just checked the Yahoo! Messenger website and it doesn't work properly for me either at the moment. It just appears to timeout.
mine does that too. I thought maybe it didn't work with Firefox which i considered might be odd since i've accessed it with firefox before so I tried with IE and got the same thing. I wonder why it went down like this... could it be the new beta version of messenger?

Yahoo!'s servers are probably down for maintenance. I can't login to Yahoo! Mail.

Back
Top Bottom