My new forum

ok nate accept my request 2 join ^_^ and if u can make the sigs longer! lol. itr kept saying mine was 2 short and i was trying 2 use the same 1 i have for CF :(

ok nate accept my request 2 join ^_^ and if u can make the sigs longer! lol. itr kept saying mine was 2 short and i was trying 2 use the same 1 i have for CF :(

EDIT: sry for posting this twice, a mod can remove it if they wish

ok Thank You,
if you want I could create a lan party section for you,In fact im going to create a lan party section

Edit:I made a lan party section

natej315 said:
ok Thnak You,
if you want i could create a lan party section for you,In fact im going to create a lan party section
well thats nice of u ^_^ but y have a lan party section on yours when u live far away....well it wont benifit me.

do u have lan parties often?

Brookfield said:
JP, I have asked David, & he is quite clear on this, I'm more professional than to guess whch is right, & which is wrong, give me more credit than that.
Huh? I was just saying that I've never heard that rule before. Nothing to you...

Sorry anyway. :(

MooseMan said:

Um I dont know about the signature thingy
Pm me your password and username for the site pelase and ill check it out if you want

You dont need to know their password to go into the profile in phpBB, I THINK you have to: go into admin pannel - go to user's - type in the username - press search - and click on their name. you can now edit their profile :)

Can I please have some more members? We need more ppl to join, It cant grow with out members. Join and post some stuff
Custom avatars
idc about signature lengths

~Please~

samurai said:
You dont need to know their password to go into the profile in phpBB, I THINK you have to: go into admin pannel - go to user's - type in the username - press search - and click on their name. you can now edit their profile :)
could u try that natej? it would be cool 2 have my computers specs there.

Back
Top Bottom