Case design I came up with: 3D Latest :)

Re: New Case Design I came up with! :D

What's up with you and intake from the back and exhaust out the front. Ha.. Looks awesome

MarxSoccer said:
What's up with you and intake from the back and exhaust out the front. Ha.. Looks awesome

Haha, it seems to work better in my case for some reason, but I thought a side fan blowing in would give more cooling anyway, than that one blowing out... I may be wrong though.

Thanks so much everyone for the replies :D

I'll start building now... I'm a bit drunk actually, but I can manage...haha

I'll keep you all updated :)

3D Total where I have posted it before here, hasn't hardly got any responses. I was starting to think low of it...

Heres the case as it is at the moment. Its still got a way to go, but its looking like the design so far :) :

Computercasesofar.jpg

Sweet kage I cant wait to see it all done it looks great :) Is it going to be see through any where and or are you going to put some led's inside?

Thanks for the nice comments :)

Yesh, the sides going to be see through, and LED's are going to be all over the place :p Just not over done :D

Kage said:
Thanks for the nice comments :)

Yesh, the sides going to be see through, and LED's are going to be all over the place :p Just not over done :D
Sweet :) Definitly a cool case and it looks like you wont have any probs with heat

Back
Top Bottom