Free full game download - Penumbra

Washington

In Runtime
I've just been playing this game that I downloaded from -

http://frictionalgames.com/?q=penumbra

It's a FPS with very good graphics and physics. It was about 160mbs but well worth it.

It's a bit spooky. Kinda like Silent Hill crossed with Half Life 2.

It's the full version and free. I don't know how big it is as I've only played it for 30 mins. Plays well on my humble desktop too.

Anyways I thought I would share my find with you guys.

The screenies look awesome, im downloading it now. I liked the Silent Hill series.

Hope you like it. I was surprised it ran so well on my system as my specs aren't that good. Runs fine though.

It's definitely got the Silent Hill feel to it.

Screens do look good. Is threre an age rating on the game because I feel there should be a warning in this title due to the amount of blood etc

the game is pretty sweet. i gotta tell ya, the physics engine is awesome, i think it compares really closely with the half life 2 physics engine.

There's nothing on the website about an age rating and I haven't played it enough to know if there is any blood or gore as I'm having heating problems with my pc.

To be honest I never thought about that. I just thought it was a good download. I should imagine anybody who goes to the website and looks at the screenshots will know what kind of game they are downloading and be able to make their choice from there.

misterkennedy.gif

Alright this is making me mad.How do I pick up things?I cant figure it out.And does it seem like its a little laggy to you all?

Back
Top Bottom