What to do with my Windows 95?

Use it as a server or a jubebox, like neodude said.

I honestly have a Pentium 200MHZ with a Mach 64, a Sounblaser 16 and 64MB PC-100 and it ran XP Lite fine. Low memory, but I was able to browse the internet! In a garage sale, I will sell it for $10...as I had to replace the stuff in it for a Celeron 366...

with dial up
I'm still in the dialup world... :(

old computers rule. do not trash it. i keep messing around with mine and its a bit bust atm but i plan to fix it again (ive installed 95,98,me, tried to install 2000 and installed xp on it). it came with wid 95, 32mb ram and a 3.2 gb hdd
Agreed, there's always a use for everything :)

you could take out the parts from it and put them in soimething weird, like an old stereo or a box or something. like what they do at www.mini-itx.com. ive done that with old computers, and its pretty fun.

I dont mean to sound cheap but keep it may be when you get about 76 or older you probably wanna sell this old piece of junk as a Antique may be some rich collector will buy it off of you or you can sell it to a museum, making $$ is a preety nice idea dont you think.... i mean ofcourse the computers will be newer by then you can show ur Grandkids that once you used to have this kind of technology and they should bow down for ur patience becuase they use unlimited Gb and MB of computers then... keep it may be it'll come handy in the future

ive fixed my old pc now (the one on the prev page) and it now has 98 on it with a cool vista background. im well proud lol. upgrading is a good idea if u can get cheap parts

I remember one time we had an IBM net vista or watever it was can't exactly remember the one with the computer built in to the flat monitor, and me and my Dad took it out into the street with a sledge hammer! It was pretty fun got out anger cause we had to replace the hdd in that thing like 3 times :eek:

Back
Top Bottom