Ownage has a new toy!!

ownage

Fully Optimized
So this package:

IMG_0093.jpg

came in the mail today. Guess what's inside

This thing:

IMG_0092.jpg

^^ Thermochill PA 120.3 for all you brits out there (i know you're there) this thing is made in the U.K. All labor and parts in the U.K.

And this thing (Little Rivers G4):

IMG_0088.jpg

oooo purrty

IMG_0090.jpg

boy, does that look shiney :D

MarxSoccer said:
What the hell are those things :confused:

The Thermochill is a radiator and the G4 is the CPU waterblock for his watercooling setup. :D That radiator is huge, it can hold three 120mm fans for cooling. I think Ownage got it for $100 shipped, which is a pretty damn good deal.

Conrad, you need to clean your G4. It's shiny, but it's so discolored. Probably dirty.

I know, i tried alcohol (70%) but alas, i couldnt get it off. I think its oxidization. Ill try vinegar.

Yeah! Try vinegar. It's probably oxidization...I remember vinegar works for cleaning pennies. :)

Argh, now I really want my stuff! :p I'm gonna post pics once I get it. :D

Watercooling confuses me.

Does anything really get that hot that you need water to cool it?

ive noticed from a few days ago that lower temps really do help keep your system stable, even if ur getting good temps now lower temps could allow u to overclock more, from what i understand lol

Wow you are going to have a kick ass system once this is all done. What pump are you using for all of this? I was thinking about saving up for a watercooling system but then I quit my job :D

Back
Top Bottom