iPod or Creative Zen?

Ahem my mates iPod broke falling from about a foot, Another friends iPod survived being dropped from the second story of our school.
Also my old Zen Touch Survived a huge fall also...

what kind of case did he have for the ipod [if he had one] cause thats quite a lot.

Haha yeah...

As for MP3 player preference, I have a Creative player, but its Iaudio for me if a good enough player arrived, as the features themselves are hard to fault.

r_moore04 said:
you don't need an iPod. They are a waste of your (parents') money. You don't need one, and you should be ashamed of yourself for being naive enough to think that you do. sorry i just had 2 say that, i h8 ipods and itunes, creative zen all the way 4 me

Um, The ZVM is the same price as the iPod, Unless your talking about bang4buck you're wrong

Well it really depends, because if you want great video and audio format support, the Zen Vision M does give you more bang for your buck. If you're looking for a great and simple interface etc, then the iPod could be just for you. :)

Creative Zen has always been cheaper then ipod, i couldnt believe how much ipods where then they first come out, ppl got ripped off loads, and thank god they have gone down in price, i would never buy anythin that as 2 do with apple.

Aye, so when I had an Iaudio I was probably only one of the people that had one here :p Thats just kewl, haha.
Cant buy them in the UK :D

Back
Top Bottom