Need New PSU

BigLu

Daemon Poster
So I built this system a year ago and decided to just use the psu that came with my case, a no-name 420 watt. Now it's starting to scare me because it's not very stable, i'm watching cpu-z and my voltage is supposed to be at 1.35, it's jumping randomely from 1.344 to 1.365. Seeing how I'm trying to overclock this doesn't seem good at all. So what are some recommendations for a good psu, and i'm also thinkin of upgrading my gpu so keep that in mind for power.

k, but i'm still gonna get a new psu regardless, i don't trust this one, and my last build died of a cheap psu blowing up so i don't want to take that chance again. Any suggestions?

Eww...ThermalTake doesn't make great PSU's. That OCZ GameXstream is good though, I have that 600W one. :D Except I know where to get it for $20-$30 cheaper. :D

BigLu, what's your budget?

Yeah yeah Conrad, you and your PowerPC & Cooling. :rolleyes: Haha, it's nice though...kinda boring how they use such generic coloring.

Those links are the same. The seasonic model number is S12-500. Extremely quiet.

Back
Top Bottom