Case design I came up with: 3D Latest :)

Kage

Golden Master
Hey, I have designed a computer case. I would like your input as computer users, as you'll probably know what cases look good, and stuff.

I finalised the design on paper last night.

The top case is basically what I wanted it to look like, and the below pictures are sort of retuned versions of the above, albeit smaller, but with a few changes that seem to make it look better.

I hope you like it :) I tihnk its a great looking case, with good cooling potential also. I wish I could really make it

I plan to build it in 3D though :D

CaseDesign.jpg

Re: New Case Design I came up with! :D

I like It...........is it gonna be a full cause i think it would look way better as a full. You seem to have your design very well thought. Should look good when its done.

If you mean full sized, yep :p

I'm going to hopefully start building it in 3D tonight :D

I already built my monitor and speakers, but I'm going to rework on the scene, and the models again. Decided to make Logitech speakers instead of my own :p

I was happy with it, but as times gone on, its become less and less real to me, and I'm going for a VERY realistic render:

Computer4.jpg

3D Studio Max with the default Scanline renderer, and a light tracer.

I'm hopefully going to be downloading Vray-Free though, and try that on for size :p

What does everyone think of the case though? A good design? :)

Yeah i think so mate. The thing on the bottom of the back view is the PSU, correct?

Yep, though I wasn't sure of the design of that, but I decided to have it in a seperate compartment like all the best cooling cases seem to have.

I know in the image the fan is blowing inwards on the PSU, but it would more likely blow outwards, unless of course the PSU had to be mounted the wrong way

what is an air dragger? and what teh crap, where are the drive bays?

but over all, i love the over-fanned look. looks crazy, and that rendering is so pimp, i seriously thought it was real, and i still do.

Hehe, thanks :D

I'm going to rework the modelling as its not as accurate as I'd hoped. I'm going to model Logitech z5500 speakers, yeah :p

As for the air dragger, I just meant there are sort of grills on the sides/bottom and top to allow a bit of air to escape from the drive bays.

As I designed the drives to be at the top and for there to be slight gaps between each one to allow air to pass, and form a sort of suction with the middle 120mm fan in place.

The bottom section I decided could be for fan controllers, and all the other accessories.

As you can see, alot of work has gone into the thought process :)

that case is gonna be awesome when u make it in 3d and that monitor and speakers is awesome, it looks real ..wtf lol :D

Back
Top Bottom