Mercedes vs Nisssan (car vs suv)

nissan vs. mercedes... well I drive a nissan micra.. and it's crap... so mercedes definitly wins there!

Why would you guys pick a merceded that is almost 10 years older then the exterra would...Mercedes loose their touch after 10 years, its no long luxuary, its just a car now..

ArrizX said:
What I see reliable is milage.

Get a Kia, you wont see it at 100,000 miles, get a nissan, and its going to run with out major repair for 350,000. Same with Nissan and Honda.

My Benz will make it to about 250,000 just because of the way the pistons were designed, and it just is getting too old. That means I techinicly have like only 100,000 miles too go. Good, but not great. Nothing like a new year 2000+ import.

My Dad's 93' Ford Ranger has about 250,000 miles on it, and it's running strong. Probably time for an engine swap though.

But think, that the Xterra probably gets 10 miles LESS per gallon. My car is like 28, and if I have a good stroke of luck Id get 18/20 out of the Xterra.

Alrite, just to say my parents used to have a Hyundai, 2k one. It wasn't crappy as you guys are claiming. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't really go for either. The SUV is a gas eater, and unless you're made of money, I'd go for a more cost effective car. Save up for a old Honda or Mazda Miata RX-8. The Subaru WRX looks nice too, my cuz has one. I know they're all kind of expensive but its not like you're really gonna get that SUV anytime soon anyway. Better just to save up for something better down the road.

Back
Top Bottom