Mercedes vs Nisssan (car vs suv)

Half Evil

Golden Master
Oh man, just saw an Xterra today, and damn... stock tires are too small. Lol that would be the first upgrade!

Anyways, this is how its looking, pro/con wise

Benz - Pro

• Flashy

Fast

Awesome sound system

Has potential to look even better. i.e. body kit, lower air suspension with 17''
    alu rims

Upper 20 mpg

Benz - Con

• Things still need to be done to make it look as cool as I want

Needs better sound system

Cant take me snowboarding

Expensive to fix

German engineered, so I cant take it down to Cali to see friends and family. Im in washington, and if it breaks down on 90 somewhere, im SOL because it requiers a special part to fix the expensive part...

Cant take my snowboarding

Xterra - Pro

• Can take me snowboarding

Decent stock system so no immediate upgrades needed

Looks pretty damn cool

Much easier to fix, and 10 years newer then the Benz, so no more fixing needed.

Still, has potential for fog lights, new suspension, new tires/rims

Xterra - Cons

• Not exactly the best summer car. Meaning its not as flashy and eye catching in the sun as the Benz

Doesnt have the system the Benz does

It really seems like the Xterra is the better deal. However, the thing is that the Benz is NICE and totally clean body. Right now there is absolutly nothing wrong with it. Great car, just not a winter or long trip car.

And this would come next year. So I just need opinions on the list..

That is off an Xterra forum I joined to get some ideas. Anyways, what does everyone here think? And also, any other cars I should consider? Not a jeep, cool but not for me, too common you know? Anyways, just I think you can get an idea of what I want, so what do you think?

Benz. Not fond of SUV's. And if it has an awesome system in it... and you really want the Xterra... you could switch them. However, I'd just take the Benz. I like cars a lot more than SUV's.

Jamxx said:
Benz. Not fond of SUV's. And if it has an awesome system in it... and you really want the Xterra... you could switch them. However, I'd just take the Benz. I like cars a lot more than SUV's.

Me too.

Cars>SUVS

Lol but the delema is still that I cant make it to the moutain with a benz.

Lol maybe ill get some DUBs on it, and some of those wallnut shell tires and try to make it up. Not really...

Anyways, I snowboard all the time. Alllllll the time. So I could take the trunk that really sucks.. Just in general its getting too old. Take the pathfinder that the window wont even roll up in.

Or I get this nice SUV.

To tell you the truth, the benz doesnt have the system yet. That comes in a few weeks, but it will, because I want the benz for at least one summer, when I can drive by myself, so, I can you know, see what it attracts down at the park.

Eaasily, the Nissan Extera "swade and elegant" yes, the new benz are, but his is pretty old..I still think a more recent car, is better then having a older benz..

Ok so you say pro of the Benz is a great sound system, but then you put the con of the Benz as needs better sound system :confused:

591403961_l.jpg

Thast my car. Sorry, ill get a better pic tomorrow.

And this is the style Xterra I want.

xterra.jpg

MarxSoccer said:
Ok so you say pro of the Benz is a great sound system, but then you put the con of the Benz as needs better sound system :confused:

Lol yes. It still will need another sub, and some kick panels. And an amp for the kick panels.

Back
Top Bottom