old lady goes crazy at telemarketer

Telemarkters aren't to bad. I don't see why people flip out on them. They call here a lot, I'm still nice and couteous. It's a job, they do it to support themselves and possibly a family. Give them some respect. Youw wouldn't want someone coming up to you at your job, if you have one, and totally flip out on you.

Jobs aren't fun, pending on what you do, and no one deserves treatment like that. Espcially if they're giving their time to suport people. That lady deserves nothign except her own treatment.

I was laughing when it kept saying They couldnt have there phone numbers on a normal list, he kept saying ok lol rofl.
She didnt know what to say....so funny

I only lose my temper with telemarketers when they keep calling when I tell them not to. If it's thier job to call me and give me an offer, fine, I wont rip their head off.. but when I tell them to quit calling me.. I MEAN it.

LMAO, I like when see says, "You are worse then any terrorist." Then she says, "You are a racist" WTF

Seriously this lady is freaking crazy.

Telemarketers are only annoying when they keep calling you for the same offer. If it's for some cancer research, or some non-profit organization to raise money for poverty or something that's fine, I can understand. But, when the call about some product or penis enlargment pills or some dumb crap like that, then I get pissed.

EDIT>>> I just listened to that thing, and it's so funny. :p She just says random things like, "the police are listening" or random swear words. Haha, and what makes it funnier is that he keeps a calm voice as she explodes, which obviously makes her even more pissed off.

Back
Top Bottom