trying to play a game and all i get is this

i don't know to tell you the truth but i would reinstall the game. probally a corrupted file in the game when you saved or something.

Not enough ram or page file.

Happens with Oprea all the time for me. Ive had opera up too like 180k. Then it just kinda crashes. Incrase your page file (VM) and you should be good to play.

However, didnt you say something about having 2gb ram? I have no idea if that is the case.

no. i dont hav 2gb ram yet. lol. only 512mb atm.

but my page file is 4500mb. lol. so idk wats going on.

ronco, u say it might be a bad save file? is that possible. because i played it once, and it was all good. i made a house and played a bit, then saved and exited. but the next time i loaded up, all i got was that little screen. so i uninstalled it and then installed it again. (i kept all my saved games). and same result. that little screen. so i reinstalled again. same result. then i installed the expansion pack, just to see if it makes a difference. nope. same result. so maybe i need to get rid of my save files. idk, ill try it rit now.

but dammit, this is really annoying. iv been wanting to play this game since this morning, and i havent cuz i couldnt. dang it.

Try sending the error report, sometimes it will open up a browser window and tell you what the problem is.

Have you installed any updates that are available for the game? Often these kinds of problems are recognized only after a game's release and corrected with a patch update. Might be worth a try.

Charchris said:
Try sending the error report, sometimes it will open up a browser window and tell you what the problem is.
nothing happened when i sent the error report. and ive sent it like 20 times.

and Lightning_Rider: i'll look around for some patches. thanks

Back
Top Bottom