Question's about Xbox 360 and My PC

Try getting a Geforce 7600gt if you have the money, or a ATI x850xt. Both should perform well with games and overall performance. You could go for a 6600gt if you're on a budget, for decent gamage, lol.

If you are getting a xbox 360 I dont think there is much point in spending a lot on your computer. Maybe more RAM, atleast 1gb maybe 2. Then a bigger hard drive if you like to download "legal" things. But if you do want to game on your computer defently a better video card. The 7600gt is probably the best bang for the buck right now.

Despite what everyone is saying I don't really like my Xbox 360 a whole lot because I'm much more into rpgs and MMORPGS than fps games , however it is a nice change sometimes...

PerfectSK said:
Try getting a Geforce 7600gt if you have the money, or a ATI x850xt. Both should perform well with games and overall performance. You could go for a 6600gt if you're on a budget, for decent gamage, lol.

Thanks for replying about the graphic card and i have no problems i could buy it

The Amish Kid said:
If you are getting a xbox 360 I dont think there is much point in spending a lot on your computer. Maybe more RAM, atleast 1gb maybe 2. Then a bigger hard drive if you like to download "legal" things. But if you do want to game on your computer defently a better video card. The 7600gt is probably the best bang for the buck right now.

thanks for replying at my xbox 360 question i think im going to get one

and about the computer yes most games know the minimum requirments for the ram is 512 so getting 1 or 2 gb rams would be good thing to do about the hard drive yes i think about getting another big hard drive yes like you said downloading legal things :D

thank you very much for helping

gollun56 said:
Despite what everyone is saying I don't really like my Xbox 360 a whole lot because I'm much more into rpgs and MMORPGS than fps games , however it is a nice change sometimes...

thanks for replying

i want to try something else because ive been using the playstation past years maybe ill buy xbox 360 and when ps3 releases ill buy one :D

gollun56 said:

Just wait. The Xbox 360 is getting some pretty neat RPG's this holiday season. Ninety Nine Nights, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey etc. All from Japanese developers.

alvino said:
Just wait. The Xbox 360 is getting some pretty neat RPG's this holiday season. Ninety Nine Nights, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey etc. All from Japanese developers.

wow great cant wait until i buy it looks great !!!!!

Lemme dig up that list I made of upcoming Xbox 360 games.

EDIT>>> Found it.

This is what is coming to Live Arcade soon.

Arcade Ports:
-Pac-Man
-Ms. Pac-Man
-Contra
-Super Contra
-Frogger
-Galaga
-Sonic the Hedgehog
-Defender
-Track & Field
-Dig Dug
-Rally X
-Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting
-Time Pilot
-Scramble
-Paperboy
-Root Beer Tapper
-Ultra Mortal Kombate 3

Non-Arcade Ports:
-Lumines Live!
-Small Arms
-Heavy Weapon

Here are some games that will be coming out by the end of this year or the beginning of the next.

- Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 (Can't beat this!)
- Overlord (British humor meets Lord of the Rings :p)
- Snoopy vs. The Red Baron (It's not too bad, really)
- Battlestations: Midway (World War II Pacific Theatre sim)
- Enchanged Arms (Interesting RPG, looks Final Fantasy based)
- Spy Hunter: Nowhere to Run (The Rock is in this one, so it owns)
- Test Drive Unlimited (Fast driving meets hot cars meets MMO style gameplay)
- Winning Eleven: Pro Soccer Evolution 2007 (Japan's best selling Soccer/Football game)
- Army of Two (Details are sketchy, but one thing is known: Online Co-Op! :D)
- Blue Dragon (Another J-RPG, looks pretty good)
- F.E.A.R. (THAT'S RIGHT! For all the people that can't afford the PC hardware, just buy the Xbox 360 and play F.E.A.R. equivalent to a PC on Max settings)
- Justice League Heroes (I guess they want to revive the Xbox, because this isn't on the Xbox 360, only Xbox)
- John Woo's Stranglehold (This one should be good, considering it has John Woo's, the famous Chinese choreorgrapher, moves. Chow Yun-Fat stars in this game as some police detective)
- Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (One thing: OHMYGOD!)
- Family Guy (Haha, why watch it when you can play it?)
- Tony Hawk's Project 8 (Skateboarding in HD, awesome)
- Timeshift (Old title, but new publisher may breathe life into it)
- Alan Wake (Condemned: Criminal Origins scary, but probably even better)
- Frontlines: Fuel of War (Another great looking war game)
- Mobile Ops: The Hundred-Year War (Gundam owns, period)
- Ninety-Nine Nights (Dynasty Warriors, but even better!)
- DDR Universe (Ahh, the holy one and only, DDR)
- DDR Ultramix 4 (Yay! Another DDR fest!)
- Just Cause (Think FarCry meets Grand Theft Auto)
- Mortal Kombat: Armageddon (This series never dies, does it?)
- Superman Returns (Superman in HD = Ownage)
- Alone in the Dark (This series has gotten lots of negativity, but the next chapter will be in HD and it'll look good. Expect to see more)
- World Series of Poker: Tournament of Champions (Nothing "oh-ah" about this game, but one feature is pretty cool. It supports the Xbox Live Vision camera, so if you're playing online matches, you can see your opponent's face)
- World Championship Poker: Featuring Howard Lederer "All In" (Another poker game)
- Crackdown (Supercop meets Grand Theft Auto, except you play as a cop)
- Destroy All Humans! 2 (The sequel to the suprisingly fun RPG-style game where you play as a Martian alien on earth)
- Haze (Another FPS, but coming from Ubisoft, expect a lot)
- Indiana Jones [Working Title] (Little is known about this one, but expect lots of action as you bustle through San Francisco)
- Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (Sure, it's Legos, but Lego = Ownage. The first Lego Star Wars game wasn't bad, so expect to see something from this title)
- Splinter Cell: Double Agent (THIS IS IT! Ubisoft has outdone themselves...this game is awesome, so much decision making to do, but each decision has an impact on the whole game)
- Rainbow Six Vegas (From the gameplay I've seen, this one will be good, really good)
- Dead Rising (Probably the only game where killing zombies is actually fun and ROFLMFAO-worthy, instead of scary)
- Huxley (Not only does this game allow cross-platform online play, this game is a FPSMMO, meaning BIG online fights)
- The Darkness (Another horror/action/shooter)
- Hellboy (Comic to movie to game adaptation, nothing suprising)
- The Sopranos: The Game (Self-explanatory)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Old school gaming meets next-gen hardware and HD)
- Star Trek: Legacy (Beam me up, Scotty!)
- Star Wars 2007 [Working Title] (Another Star Wars game from the guys at Lucasarts)
- Fable 2 (Every decision has it's consequences...)
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (It's Operation: Market Garden in HD, and it'll OWN)
- Eragon (Harry Potter meets Lord of the Rings)
- Virtua Tennis 3 (Self-explanatory)
- Too Human (This action-RPG trilogy sounds good, even has 4 player online co-op over Live)
- Phantasy Star Universe (I'm sure most of you have heard of that Gamecube hit)
- BioShock (Wow, it's F.E.A.R. meets water meets Condemned)
- Viva Pinata (Sounds dumb, but if you saw the E3 demo from Microsoft's press conference, it's actually not bad)
- WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2007 (Not bad...but I like Dead or Alive 4 or Fight Night Round 3 better)
- Xiaolin Showdown (Anyone seen that saturday morning cartoon before?)
- Mass Effect (Coming from BioWare, the creators of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and Jade Empire, expect this Sci-Fi RPG to be GOOD)
- Turok (It's back and ready to kick ass!)
- Gears of War (This is the next Halo. Period.)

Games I hope will eventually be on the Xbox 360:
- Assassin's Creed (The E3 demo was AWESOME, and even though Ubisoft has only announced it for the PS3, the demo was strangely running on a Xbox 360 debug kit. Hmmm...strange)
- Unreal Tournament 2007 (Only PC and PS3? Blasphemy! Never underestimate the power of the Xbox 360 and Xbox Live!)
- Crysis (Sorry, it's currently a Windows Vista only release, thanks to EA :()
- Spore (The next game from Will Wright, the creator of the legendary Sim City series, this one will be nice, but only on PC for now)
- Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (The first Mercenaries game wasn't so great, but it was on the Xbox too! What's with the PS3 only?)

Back
Top Bottom