heatsink isnt very impressive...

i have 2 120mm exhaust fans and 1 120mm intake, i also have 120mm fan on the heatsink then theres just my gpu fan and chipset fan

gaming_freak said:
i have 2 120mm exhaust fans and 1 120mm intake, i also have 120mm fan on the heatsink then theres just my gpu fan and chipset fan
That sounds good enough. Are the temps that bad? To be honest, i don't think anything can beat water cooling, so i wouldn't expect better temps.

well over 50 just seems a bit much to me, i know i have it overclocked quite a bit but the water cooling kit i had before really wasnt that good, its just a cheap kit from thermaltake, im just saying i was expecting more from this cooler

gaming_freak said:
well over 50 just seems a bit much to me, i know i have it overclocked quite a bit but the water cooling kit i had before really wasnt that good, its just a cheap kit from thermaltake, im just saying i was expecting more from this cooler
I'm looking into maybe getting a water cooling kit. Was the one you had worth the money? And where did you buy it?

no it wasnt worth the money IMO, if u want to go with watercooling i suggest u go with a much higher quality one from dangerden or swiftech

gaming_freak said:
no it wasnt worth the money IMO, if u want to go with watercooling i suggest u go with a much higher quality one from dangerden or swiftech
Alright. Thanks for the advice mate. :)

wait what thermaltake cooler did u have? i have heard great reviews on the big water 735 and 745!

the fan is already running at 100% and the cfm is 43 so i dont think a better one would help, i think im just gona try my zalman cooler on it tomorrow because im convinced its because of the layout of my motherboard

the temps should drop a little bit after a while because the thermal paste isn't working as well as it can right after installation.
And also because it's most likely quite warm where u live it will have an effect on the temps since the air u use to cool the heatsink is warmer.

Back
Top Bottom