Newegg kindness

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
My friend back in the states has spent about 35,000 plus on newegg with his business and all. Well the day before AMD announced its price cuts he bought a 4600 for 500 somthing. Well he was clearly ticked when he found out in about 2 months or so tha twill be nearly 300 bucks cheaper.

So he called newegg, and he got ahold of a higher up, and the higherup said they'd cover the difference because he is a valuved customer. So on 7/24 he'll get about 300 bucks to his CC from newegg but newegg wants to be nice to him.

Thats nice of newegg to give a guy 298 bucks because he brought his CPU one day before price cuts. Most compaines that I know would say tough luck.

Alot of companies such as newegg just want to keep their reputation up - so they do things like this, to keep people coming back - making them the most successful companies out there.

yup.. companies like newegg do this so that stories spread about how reliable and competent they are.

lhuser said:
Newegg is the way to go in US.
Tigerdirect is the way to go in Canada.

Tigerdirect sucks, use NCIX.COM :)

And yes I have gotten favors from them, but I have also spent alot of money their :cool:

Well it's easy for him to do so, because he could just say, "Look, I spend so much doing business with you guys, can you just do me a favor and give me a break?" Like you said, the guy spends over $35,000 buying from Newegg, so I wouldn't be suprised if he was a "valued customer".

For us average joes, Newegg probably won't give money back.

He got that lucky, because they need; well dont need; they like to have his business, because he is a big spender. Loyalty thing. I mean they treat him well, he will always come back. Just setting a good example.

For us, like alvino said, we probably wont get shiz.

Back
Top Bottom