Question's about Xbox 360 and My PC

acerrc500

Daemon Poster
Hello Everyone

I Hope everyone is fine

I have 2 questions first one is

does any one recommend me to buy xbox 360 ??? and which accessories does you guyz recommend me to buy like cables or wireless internet connection and online games etc... ?

Second question is about my pc

What do you guyz recommend me to upgrade.

my current pc spec's are (only necessary will be said) :

Proccessor: AMD Athlon 3500

Motherboard: K8 Triton Series Nforce 4 (PCI-Express)

Graphic Card: VGA Geforce 6200 Pci

Hard Drive: 160 Giga SATA ( 2, 80 GB Sata HardDrives)

RAM: 512

(i know it is not the place 2 be posted only (for 2nd question only) but i didnt want to write 2 seperate Topics)

THX

Best Times

About the 360: Deffinately Worth it. You will thankyourself if you do. Don't bother with the wireless, It costs 99 dollars and slows the connection depending on how close you are to your router. If you Have an HDTV get the the HDTV cable obviously, They also have high definition cables that connect to computer monitors.

The Hard Drive is a Must, that memory card doesnt cut it for content lol

And The Headset ofcourse, Don't forget a Headset. They've also released a Webcam in some areas for the 360, and the media remote is required for Media Center.

Also, USB Keyboards work for sending messages

Good Games On Live: Call of Duty, PGR3, Dead or Alive, stuff like that. I wouldnt recommend getting Perfect Dark, It's not all its cracked up to be.

I can definately reccomend the 360, i love mine!

The computer... the graphics card definately needs upgrading

Thanks recon 16 for answering part of my xbox 360 question and about the pc i'll upgrade the graphic i was thinking about upgrading the graphic card before.

the pc is there any thing else to upgrade??

I don't have one, but I've spent so much time reading up on the Xbox 360, reading everything about it, I know that it's definately worth the $399 if you want great games and a balance of smooth gameplay and stunning visuals. :)

joxley1990 i want my pc to get better in performance and graphics and much more want to make very very very good

i think the ram should be upgraded too.

what do you think???

Well, if you want better performace, get 1GB high speed RAM.

You want to make your graphics "better" - do you mean in games? Or generally?

Back
Top Bottom