You can't drive this well....

Hey, haven't been on forums in ages. But since this a car topic I had to jump in. :p But anyways the tire they use are probaly some bad ones. No tread tires are slicks and slicks get more traction. Best combination would be have tires that are very sticky in front but unsticky ones in the back. Drifting is loosing traction in the rear tires thus pushes the rear end foward and making it a slide. With an AWD car with those setup of tires it will give you a better drift and easier to control. When you hit the slide you loose most of the control till you start counter stearing and the front wheels will pull you out of the slide giving you traction again.

As for the maxima. Maximas are slower than g35z. A modded maxima runs maybe 14-15s because its front wheel drive thus meaning on a stop the maxima will always fall to a Z or g35 being there mostly the same because its a better motor and its rear wheel drive.

If you want your car to go fast its better to get a single turbo because its cheaper and better. When running a twin turbo setup it means you have to divide the exhaust between two turbos which means theres something slowing down the exhaust from going to the turbos to spool. But with a single turbo all of it goes straight to the turbo quickly and directly instead of routing it thus having longer piping. Most cars go with a big single turbo anyways because of money to price ratio.

I just got a car. My cousing got into bikes now and his car has no motor. So he gave it to me and said hed pay for the motor and turbo so i can get the car running. So now i have an AWD turbo charged machine. Once i get my licesne the car is mine. Fully built 3000 dollar automatic transimission already. All that is need is to pic up the motor which is a jdm motor from japan with some nice aftermarket pistons. Next to the shop where it will be converted from a 2.0l to a 2.3l stroker. some more modifications here and there and it will be making 500 easy after tune.

Feircepc said:
Hey, haven't been on forums in ages. But since this a car topic I had to jump in. :p But anyways the tire they use are probaly some bad ones. No tread tires are slicks and slicks get more traction. Best combination would be have tires that are very sticky in front but unsticky ones in the back. Drifting is loosing traction in the rear tires thus pushes the rear end foward and making it a slide. With an AWD car with those setup of tires it will give you a better drift and easier to control. When you hit the slide you loose most of the control till you start counter stearing and the front wheels will pull you out of the slide giving you traction again.

As for the maxima. Maximas are slower than g35z. A modded maxima runs maybe 14-15s because its front wheel drive thus meaning on a stop the maxima will always fall to a Z or g35 being there mostly the same because its a better motor and its rear wheel drive.

If you want your car to go fast its better to get a single turbo because its cheaper and better. When running a twin turbo setup it means you have to divide the exhaust between two turbos which means theres something slowing down the exhaust from going to the turbos to spool. But with a single turbo all of it goes straight to the turbo quickly and directly instead of routing it thus having longer piping. Most cars go with a big single turbo anyways because of money to price ratio.

I just got a car. My cousing got into bikes now and his car has no motor. So he gave it to me and said hed pay for the motor and turbo so i can get the car running. So now i have an AWD turbo charged machine. Once i get my licesne the car is mine. Fully built 3000 dollar automatic transimission already. All that is need is to pic up the motor which is a jdm motor from japan with some nice aftermarket pistons. Next to the shop where it will be converted from a 2.0l to a 2.3l stroker. some more modifications here and there and it will be making 500 easy after tune.

Yeah a maxima will get beat my a g34 or a z easily..Its more a luxary/sporty car...Has a bit of both, and the price is well suited to what it does...265hp isnt to bad, preety fast, but the car is preety big, and yeah the maxima is a 14 second car.

What? Your saying a Maxima can own a 350z? I dont think so.

Lol im going to find some specs, but at first glance, I highly doubt it.

ArrizX said:
What? Your saying a Maxima can own a 350z? I dont think so.

Lol im going to find some specs, but at first glance, I highly doubt it.

Huh, no, I said a maxima would get beat by a g35, or a z...The weight on the maxima, keeps it bottled up..

maximas just arent built for speed at all. Motor is built more for effiency and econmy. As to the g35 a luxury version of a z has a good motor and is light. Maximas are really never meant to touch a drag strip but I have seen an insane one in a mag or it might of been a sentra. Sentra's are decent and you can fit skyline motors in them so that would be a cool sleeper.

Just to be clear, Im talking about an 04, and not everyone has fun on the drag...If I had a g35, I wouldnt go to a drag strip, the highway, is where the funs at...Well 265hp, yeah I think its meant to do some racing...Just wondering, have you ever driven a 04+ maxima, with triptronic?

Yea, I have been in a maxima before. Sure if you havent been in a really fast car before maximas feel like nothing. Imagine a car with 500 horsepower with AWD if you as much as tapped the gass the car would accelerate a lot.

Back
Top Bottom