Do you run Vista?

I don't plan on installing Vista while its in still in beta phase. First of all, I don't have the time to reformat and partition just to get XP & Vista together, and unlike my uninformed friend I'm not going to install it over XP... :(

I just look at screenshots :p

rakedog said:
So go get a proper bootloader. i.e. Grub or Lilo instead of bitching about it. =P

GRUB or LILO for an XP/VISTA dual boot.... are you crazy? your gonna use Linux boot loader for xp and vista.... your nuts man... nuts :rolleyes:

Sytheious said:
To buggy for my liking. Solitaire took up 128,000K of memory! For Solitaire! ha!
thats funny....that sounds like some kind of bug they gotta work out... or that solitare better be a damn full featured version or something!

Running Vista 5456 ATM and it is really stable on my AMD, but not my P4 (Broke down due to mobo)

MooseMan said:
i thought it was gnome or KDE?
Oh it is Gnome and KDE. Both are Desktops, but XGI is Xtreme Graphics Interface, that makes you run transparancy and other nice features on KDE or Gnome. That, by downloading the Nvidia/ATI drivers with 3D Acceleration. An intergrated Intel Video could do it. And, of course, if ou have 3D Acelleration, you have WINE and you have Windows Gmes running well

Back
Top Bottom